Submission Preparation Checklist
- The article has never been published and is not awaiting review or publication in other journals. Download and sign the ethics statement in this regard and upload it when the article is accepted.
- Text is formatted in single spaces; 11-point fonts; Figures, tables and formulas if any are included in the appropriate position, good resolution and written or drawn with the appropriate tools.
- The article has been written in .doc, .docx or pdf format
- The libraries in the text have all been referred to in the Bibliography with the specified circumstantial style, and vice versa.
The author who publishes his manuscript in the Jnanaloka Journal agrees on the following provisions:
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author, and the author acknowledges that Jnanaloka has the right to be the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY). This license permits to, Share i.e. to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format; and Adaptation i.e. composing, modifying, and making derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial interests with the provisions of Attribution.
- Authors can submit articles separately, arrange for non-exclusive distribution of published manuscripts by acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in the journal Jnanaloka.
- Each manuscript received must include a signed Statement of Ethics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.